Proudly providing Eco Friendly Cleaning Services to Milton and Surrounding Areas
At Milton Green Clean Solutions Inc., we are proud to offer environmentally responsible and sustainable cleaning services for commercial clients. The services that we offer incorporate environmentally friendly cleaning products that are green certified (official environmental choice stamp) authenticated by the government of Canada- NON TOXIC, BIODEGRADABLE, ORGANIC, PLANT BASED, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PETROLEUM FREE.
The Eco Friendly Advantage
Environmentally friendly cleaning services will benefit people from all walks of life; however families with asthmatics and allergen sufferers, the sick and elderly or infirm, as well as children and even homes with pets will especially benefit from a naturally cleaned environment without the use of everyday common name brand petroleum based products.
All of our employees are fully bonded and insured, annually Police checked, WSIB compliant and accountable, courteous and professional. Milton Green Clean Solutions Inc. is committed to providing world class cleaning services for your home or business that are 100% safe for you, your family, friends and the environment.
Advanced Green Cleaning Technologies
Milton Green Clean Solutions Inc. uses the latest in green cleaning technologies to guarantee a healthy, clean living or work environment. None of our products use VOCs, NTA, EDTA, APEO, or butoxyethanol. All of our methods are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Our environmentally friendly products include:
- Cleaning Surfactants (Plant based) effective bactericide, virucide, fungicide, and tuberculocide that is safer than vinegar and is green certified, non-toxic, biodegradable, organic, and free from animal testing
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths and Mop heads- Norwex certified
- HEPA Certified Vacuum Cleaners – remove 99.99% of allergens, dust, dirt, mites, pet hair, and skin follicles
- hybrid-fuel efficient vehicles- lower emissions
- Advanced steam mop technology proven to kill ALL germs and bacteria at temperatures exceeding 200+ degrees
- In house recycling program